Serve: 2 Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup canola oil for frying, or as needed
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- pepper to taste
- For the sauce, stir together the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and soy sauce, and a pinch of pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Season flattened chicken with salt & pepper.
- Dip flattened chicken pieces first into flour, then egg, and lastly bread crumbs.
- Fry breaded chicken breasts in preheated oil until golden brown and no longer pink in center, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to absorb excess oil. Slice chicken into thin strips and top with a drizzle of sauce.
- Serve remaining sauce on the side for dipping.